This role is within the Global Tax Operation, delivering regulatory reporting & payment services across different markets for different line of businesses. In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for Reconciliation, Reporting and Payments of taxes to the tax authorities.
The International Tax reporting team - Professional, will work closely with the businesses, middle office, settlements, Finance and Corporate Tax teams located across multiple locations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tax reporting & payment due diligence In accordance with regulatory requirements with a focus on accurate, compliant and timely execution of our obligations
- Ensure all work is carried out to meet all departmental and regulatory deadlines
- Able to understand market changes and its impacts on internal system / processes
- Ensure close collaboration with internal / external stakeholders and manage stakeholders' relationships
- Proactive analysis, support and guidance on outstanding queries to all internal / external partners and client representatives
- Maintain Tax records and procedures for internal use to ensure all market and procedural changes are reflected accurately.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
- Able to Identify risks and solution resolutions
- Perform UAT for system enhancements
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's / honours degree or equivalent preferred
- Basic knowledge of Transaction Taxes is preferable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and showcase multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy within strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad technical knowledge of International tax laws and regulations
- Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex issues
- Series 99 qualified
- Knowledge of Alteryx, UIPath, Xecptor datahub and other low code tools
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world. Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience. Full time