Line of Service
Technology StrategyManagement Level
DirectorJob Description & SummaryWho we are looking for
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an elite team of technologists, where you will have the opportunity to work with tier one clients to develop a technology strategy and roadmap that aligns with and supports their key business priorities, ensuring that IT is able to act as a key enabler for business value, whilst also forging out your own thrilling career path based on your skills, experience and interests? If this sounds like you, please keep reading about our amazing team and opportunities!
Companies stand or fall by their technology and you'll work with clients in all industries, from finance and retail to manufacturing and energy who share this belief. What they all have in common is an understanding that future success comes from embracing the most advanced technology - and building their organisations around it.
By joining PwC's Technology Consulting team, your clients will be looking to you to help them define their journey - generating insights to illuminate innovative ideas, creating amazing experiences for customers, achieving huge cost savings or embracing new collaborative mindsets.
And you'll be doing it as part of one of the most awarded, innovative and ambitious teams in the industry. We're recognised as leaders and have alliance relationships with major technology providers - including AWS, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP.
Our Technology Strategy team is currently growing from strength to strength, with a broad pipeline of opportunities across multiple sectors. As a Director in the team, you'll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best in class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you'll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.Responsibilities
We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic trail blazers, who are passionate about Technology Strategy and are hungry to:
Essential skills & experience
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them articulate the business case for technology transformation as well as identifying strengths and development opportunities from the clients' baseline position
- Understand our clients' vision and translate current technology trends into the IT/technology transformation strategy, including expected business outcomes
- Develop the target IT op model to embrace new ways of working
- Scope, plan and create transition roadmaps to transform into target state operating model and ensure continued improvement;
- Develop IT transformation delivery models including: scoping/prioritising capability journeys, designing the organisational delivery structure, defining governance controls and embedding the right culture in the organisation to embrace the transition;
- Build and maintain relationships with and advising various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level;
- Scope, prioritise and develop the transformation roadmap to deliver the transformation strategy
- Lead the charge on bids and sales
- Contribute to our community of practice, as well as the development of our more junior team members
We are looking for Directors who are intellectually curious with a genuine passion for shaping our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Ideally you'll have the following:
- Proven experience in IT Op Model transformation, Enterprise Strategy, cost optimisation, Technology/business model transformation, cultural transformation and product/service innovation.
- Experience of setting up and shaping Enterprise Architectures for large transformation projects
- Demonstrable technical credentials in Cloud transformation (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Back-office solutions (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce), ITSM (e.g. ITIL), Scrum and Agile
- Proven experience in the delivery of cross industry large-scale complex transformation programmes, understanding the interaction between business and IT elements
- Demonstrable experience in gaining buy-in and influencing C-suite level stakeholders and developing business opportunities
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team of top performing and technically enthusiastic individuals
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date