Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for vigorous credit, collections, and consignment upkeep.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Credit review of new accounts
- Maintenance of diligence document to be up to date
- Responsible of requesting Bank and Trade References
- Responsible of requesting/providing Site Visit Reports
- Credit Safe report maintenance
- Responsible to maintain up to date Financials
- Run of Order Holds Report twice a day and send via email to internal members
- Assist credit team members with customer accounts queries, send out statement and maintenance of the accounts when requested or necessary.
- Ensure unapplied cash is cleared timely by leasing with Cash Team.
- Manage and properly reconcile EU Amazon FBA or consignment accounts for Finance.
- Determine fees, tax, cash allocation for EU Amazon FBA and consignment accounts.
- Analyze and lias with other departments to determine and resolve discrepancies for EU Amazon FBA or consignment accounts, timely.
- Ad Hoc requests
- Minimum of three years of experience in an account receivable role
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Oracle/ERP system
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical/multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High Paced Office environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to read and understand Financials Reports
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality. The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.What we offer you:
- A motivated team around you with all the digital and gaming enthusiasm you are looking for
- Focus on personal development and training in any relevant discipline
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary including quarterly profit share bonus
- Attractive benefits like an Employee Stock Purchase Program and discounts on Corsair, Elgato, Origin, and Scuf Gaming products