We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Finance Manager
who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.Your Tasks - Paint the world green
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- You take full responsibility for all finance and tax related topics related to the UK market
- You implement and improve financial processes and structures in our UK subsidiary, in partnership with our headquarters
- You manage the monthly re-forecasts and co-ordinate between relevant stakeholders
- You own the annual budget process and ensure that it reflects the company strategy
- You report key financial KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- You drive the UK profitability agenda and ensure that we deliver on our investment profile
- You control month- and year-end close out of Oracle and financial statements in cooperation with inhouse accounting HUB and tax advisers
- You review and present results to ensure a good understanding within the wider team and make sure internal controls are implemented
- You build and maintain relations with auditors and company secretary for year-end accounts/filings
- You are responsible for the preparation of monthly partner settlements (billing) with the support of the operations teams
- You are responsible for preparing the monthly cash flow forecast and monitor cash requirements
- You manage all recurring non top-line related vendors and you approve all local invoices and payments, and are the interface to banks, tax advisers, FlixBus HQ accounting HUBs
- You support cross-functional initiatives and ensure they are financially viable
- You report directly to the Managing Director UK with a functional line to Director Finance West Region
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW) or Master's degree, or equivalent, in Business, Economics, Finance, or other related fields of study. A major in Finance/Controlling/Accounting is desirable
- Minimum of 5-7 years in relevant positions in the fields of Auditing, Accounting, Corporate Finance, ideally in a start-up, or a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Extensive experience in finance processes, financial models, and financial planning
- Track record of successful impact
- Accurate and structured work style, combined with a strong commitment
- Team-oriented mind-set, proactive and a "self-starter" attitude
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!About FlixMobility
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it's best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We're building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story: