Are you a Part Qualified or newly qualified with Audit & Accounts Practice experience? Then I might just have the role for you.
I'm working with a medium-sized Tonbridge-based firm of Chartered Accounts and Chartered Tax Advisers. They are a three partner firm that due to continued growth are now seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior or Semi Senior to complement their team. My client places great emphasis on progressing their staff internally and look to offer career paths for those with ability and ambition. Flexible/Hybrid working available .The Role:
- As a growing firm, the aim is to add capacity to their existing audit and accounts team so that they can cover all audit requirements and allow for a varied workload for all staff.
- A mixed role covering audit (70%), accounts preparation, personal / corporate tax, VAT and other work.
- Provide support on audit assignments to more junior members of the team
- Demonstrate practical audit experience, which at senior level should include experience of leading audits on site, training and developing more junior staff, and ownership of the whole file from planning through to completion.
- Experience of charity audits / independent examinations would be an advantage.
- You will be ACA/ACCA partly- or newly-qualified.
I am interviewing for this position now, please contact Louise Phillips for more information.
Thank you for your interest.