Are you looking for an opportunity to use your testing skills in a company that is growing quickly? Are you ambitious to grow as an individual within your role? We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to manage a team of QA specialists in ensuring product quality. Read on for more details about this opportunity...
We are a young technology led ecommerce fulfilment company, focused on helping online sellers grow their business by providing global fulfilment, we are VC funded and continue to grow at a rapid pace.
You will be joining a young and dynamic team in our offices in Bristol. We are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm with a desire to learn and succeed, a focused mind and a "Can Do" attitude.RequirementsKey responsibilities for our Quality Assurance Manager:
What we look for in our Quality Assurance Manager:
- Help in raising the profile of software Quality Assurance internally and externally.
- Input into the overall QA Strategy and help guide the teams along this path.
- Represent Huboo in internal and external meetups
- Collaborate with other QAs and scrum teams to continuously review and improve QA processes / tooling.
- Support in the implementation of processes and tooling which enable QAs and scrum teams to identify areas where quality can be improved.
- Work with QAs and scrum teams in the continuous improvement of quality.
- Understand what metrics are required to highlight trends, thus giving the teams a direction of where quality can be improved.
- Help coach and guide teams on where and how quality can be improved
- Work with scrum teams to advise and drive good testing practices.
- Work with other QA Managers in promoting cross team QA collaboration.
- Research current market trends, tools, and processes. Conduct workshops - COP to share knowledge
- Help implement a framework to enable QAs to communicate and collaborate across different scrum teams
- Must have a Servant leader mentality. Be there to support, coach and empower the QAs.
- Be a point of contact and line manager for mid and senior QAs
- Help QAs reach their potential with support, coaching and training.
- Understand the career path of those you line manage and help them reach their goal.
- Assist with growing the team. Gathering resource requirements and assisting in the hiring process.
We would love to hear from you if you if you are confident in the below:
BenefitsWhat do we offer for our Quality Assurance Manager?
- Experience in all areas of Testing: Manual, Exploratory, automation, front-end, back-end, Usability etc
- Experience in a variety of programming languages and automation tools / Frameworks
- Excellent soft skills
- Has line management experience of more than 4 resources
- Has excellent coaching / training abilities
- Fully understands where QA fits in within Agile
- Has worked in agile environment
- Knows what metrics are required, and the purpose of these metrics for improving quality
- Understand what the "Shift Left" approach is, and has worked in this way before
- Clearly understands the difference between quality assurance and testing
- Strong communication skills
Huboo's skills and our Values applicable for our Quality Assurance Manager:Integrity:
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An excellent working environment in Central Bristol
- Free health insurance (optional)
- Casual dress
- Company social events - paid to party events (we love to party!)
Fairness is really important at Huboo. We speak with clarity, honesty, frankness and transparency to our customers, to our partners and to our colleagues. We do what we say we will. Ambition:
We make bold decisions with a focus on growing the business and striving to be leaders in our field. We show up to be our best for our customers and each other. We all share in the success of Huboo. Focus:
We are wholeheartedly committed to our mission and our customers. We aren't robots, but human beings with a single-minded determination to deliver to exceptional standards. Solidarity:
Our business only works because of the strong relationships we build with those around us. We are friendly, approachable and human in everything we do. We are one team, we work together to build the business and support our customers.About us:
Founded in 2017, Huboo was created by e-commerce sellers for e-commerce sellers. Martin Bysh (CEO) and Paul Dodd (CTO) found that the demands and struggles that came with picking, packing, and shipping their products was becoming impossible. They considered outsourcing their fulfilment but could not find a company that allowed them to remain in the driving seat of their growing business.
Paul and Martin soon created Huboo's unique Hub Model.
Huboo was then founded. Huboo is not like any normal fulfilment warehouse, we have a specific Hub Model, which allows our Hub Managers to take ownership of their Hubs and be the point of contact for our clients. They are not only pickers and packers but are also account managers too. Huboo work with client selling through eBay, Amazon, and other channels. We are the fastest growing e-commerce fulfilment company in the UK and are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our exciting journey!If you feel you have the right skills to join the team at Huboo as our Quality Assurance Manager, then apply straight away for this great opportunity.
Job Type: Full-timeJob Summary
- ID: 8611754609
- Department: Engineering
- Type: full time