.NET Software Development ManagerCirca 70K + 10% bonus - Partially remote (1 day in the office every fortnight) - Nottingham, UK.Company & Role Overview
If Goldilocks was looking to join a company as Software Development Manager, she'd probably choose this one:
It's not too big, but not too small (45 employees and growing).
It's mainly remote, but they do get together once a week in Nottingham to keep the togetherness going
They have structure and processes, but still retains a flat management structure where decisions can be made quickly
They are part of a large well known, household name but operate as an independent scale-up with largely independent decision making
They are growing and ambitious, but aren't going crazy!
The company creates enterprise dashboard applications for e-commerce businesses of any size. They allow the business to manage the inventory in terms of stock, warehousing, supply chains, logistics order management, the sales funnels etc.
So, whether you're selling on your own website, a Shopify site, Etsy, eBay, Amazon or wherever else you might sell your wares, their applications acts as a dashboard to all of this channels but from one place - so they have APIs feeding into the dashboard.The person best suited to this role is someone who has / is...
- A "hands-off" technical Software Development Manager that has maybe been a developer before or a very technical mindset who comes from a cloud based environment.
- Gravitas, who is able to continue to foster a collaborative environment
- Able to work within global distributed teams, supported by a range of collaboration technologies.
- You'll be directly managing x3 tech leads, lead software tester and Senior Business Analyst. However, you'll be responsible for a multi-disciplined tech team of around 20.
- A genuine leader who is able to lead in innovation of product strategy and think of ways to really improve the product and push things forward - someone who needs regular direction and managers that are looking for a BAU role won't suit this position.
We love working with this company and can tell you so much more about them, so if you want to find out if this is the right role for you click apply or call us and let's talk!