Are you passionate about Procurement and Supply Chain?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team in a growing business?Join our Flexible Pipe Systems team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Partner with the best
An integral part of a global team driving continuous improvement in functional capability - People, Systems, Process. Working closely with the Site procurement leaders and their teams to identify and deliver specific projects to drive improved efficiency and effectiveness in the global function and external supply chain in Baker Hughes Flexible Pipe Systems Offshore in Newcastle (UK) and Niteroi (Brazil).
As Lead Procurement Specialist - Global Capability, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying, owning, and delivering benefits cases and transformation projects for continuous improvement in functional capability - People, Systems, Process, and the external supply chain. Including but not limited to:
- Strategy and plans to mitigate single and sole source vulnerability - including cross functional management of new material & supplier qualifications projects.
- Developing and implementing a multi-functional category management approach.
- Supply chain and functional risk management, demand & forecast analysis, strategic actions.
- Leading deployment of new business systems and tools.
- Driving value creation and savings methodology.
- Engaging with and influencing senior internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have proven experience leading and influencing others.
- Have demonstrable technical mindset and approach with attention to detail.
- Have great interpersonal and leadership skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be organised with a focus on outcomes and the ability to manage multiple projects/activities to deadline.
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written).
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.