Job Description:Job Title
Project Manager / Lead Business Analyst, Treasury ChangeLocation
Assistant Vice President
The Treasury Change function plays a key role in helping Treasury achieve its overall objectives to protect and commercially steer the firm's financial resources to enable execution of the bank's strategy in all environments.
You will work in conjunction with the Liquidity Risk Management Transformation (LRMT) programme which is a multi-year transformation initiative to address the significant infrastructure challenges facing Treasury and Liquidity Risk Management (LRM). Key deliveries of the programme will include: Fit-for purpose Treasury reporting platform; Centralised Treasury data repository; and Reduced organisational complexity.What we'll offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year.
Your skills and experience:
- Project management of a cross-functional work stream within the Data, Reporting & Analytics programme; Manage/track project against milestone plan and highlight risks/issues/dependencies
- Support the Programme Manager in providing analysis to facilitate senior stakeholder discussions
- Work collaboratively with the wider programme group to ensure alignment with project management best practices and agile delivery model
- Build and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders across business areas to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project management resources; Work with stakeholders to develop business requirements for key deliverables including business/data analysis and testing
- Process analysis including documentation of current state and pain points along with actionable improvements; Reconciliations of metric outputs to support user adoption
How we'll support you:
- Experience and understanding of supporting large programmes of work across global teams ideally from within a Change Management or Investment Banking environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Liquidity Management and Reporting
- Experience of maintaining programme management artefacts
- Good approach to problem solving and process focused; Strong process and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with both managers, stakeholders and peers
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Location: London 10 Upper Bank Street