Senior Software Developer - Fully Remote - 65,000
We're partnered with one of the UK's leading software companies who is looking for an additional Senior Software Developer to join their healthcare division after a recent exciting acquisition.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Developer join a core team of experienced developers in the continued enhancement of one of their market leading health sector authentication solutions.
This is a fully remote based role; however, the client also has several offices across the UK if you would like an office environment. Responsibilities for the Senior Software Developer:
- Develop high quality software applications used by clinicians to deliver care to their patients
- Modernising and improve the current authentication software
- Working mainly on an industry leading virtual smartcard product as well as support and lead on various projects
- Create and maintain application relevant documentation such as architectural design, technical information and build pipelines
- Working with the development and scrum team to deliver high quality releases to the relevant stakeholders
- Creating reusable, component-driven code, that is well documented and well thought out
- 5 years + experience as a Software Developer / Engineer
- Extensive experience within the React framework
- Proven industry experience of software architecture design
- Experience working within a CI/CD environment
- Quick learner (picking up new Languages)
- Agile Methodologies
If you have the above technical experience and want to join a fast-paced market leading software house embarking on a new project, this could be a great step for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW
for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Liam Spencer-Wright
, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to 1,000
once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,
and Twitter: @VIQU_UK