DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
As a Senior Credit Analyst
you will deliver timely commercially balanced credit recommendations within stated credit parameters to colleagues / credit committee. You will focus on large ticket structured transactions which will typically be between 2.5m and 30m.
Your functionTransactional Analysis
Local Risk Committees
- Obtain and analyse financial, asset, market, legal and contractual information.
- Prepare structured financial analysis via ratio and peer group comparison, etc, understanding the risks surrounding types of assets funded and the ability to realise assets.
- Generate and evaluate financial ratios, using internal tools, to evaluate a customer's financial status.
- Prepare credit application reports as a sound basis for decision-making by senior risk officers and risk committee
- Attend end user meetings / calls to complete due diligence and help support the sales process on large / complex transactions
Internal and regulatory Compliance e.g. KYC
- Advise, prepare and participate in local risk committees when appropriate.
- When appropriate act as secretary to local risk committees
- Ensure regulatory compliance at transaction level
- Act as a point of guidance to wider Operations / Commercial teams
- Review / assessment / approval of new suppliers / intermediaries
- Annual reviews of suppliers and participation (as required) in supplier dashboard / portfolio reviews.
- Annual large exposure reviews
- Provide advisory guidance to commercial teams on risk policy / procedures and work with the wider Credit Management team on the creation / revision of these policies / processes
Key Performance Indicators
- Support process improvement, using lean approach
- Well-structured and rationalized credit decisions / recommendations
- Timely credit recommendations supporting the total commercial value proposition
- Customer satisfaction - measured via Net Promoter Score survey
- Compliance adherence
- Contribution to portfolio quality
- Contribution to team profile / culture
Your profileSkills & Attributes:
A successful candidate will be:
- organized with a structured approach, whilst being comfortable working in complex environments with deadlines.
- friendly, approachable and able to network to help encourage enthusiasm and collaboration in colleagues, customers and team members to reach a common goal.
- a task-focused problem solver, able to manage and prioritize multiple requirements
- willing to "go the extra mile" when required, via a flexible / adaptable approach to daily workload
- able to articulate thoughts in a concise manner both verbally and in writing
- a team player, who is keen to build the Risk "brand"
- confident to engage in discussions with end user clients in relation to structuring credit requests
- able to work independently without close supervision
- At least 5 years' experience of underwriting / analysing transaction in a wide range of sectors within either a banking or asset finance business
- Experience in analysing and executing large value structured transactions of between 2.5m and 30m particularly in the Direct Sector where we are dealing direct with the end user customer (rather than via Vendors / Suppliers / Dealers / Brokers)
- Experience of working closely with Relationship/Account Managers in Sales teams and helping them to structure large deals, identifying key risks within a deal and structure accordingly to mitigate these risks.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a cross-cultural collaborative - an interconnected network - that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy:
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays) based on a 35-hour working week.
- Short Term Incentive Plan based on DLL results and personal performance.
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Flexible hybrid working
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- At DLL we stimulate your health and wellness e.g., fun, health & vitality activities organised by our True Energy team.
DLL's wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection - Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health - Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance - Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle - Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
To learn more about DLL, visit .
Good to know:
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL's referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact the Natalie Gray via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.