Winnersh, United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to support our business at the Winnersh and Burgess Hill facilities, UK. This is a hybrid role. Responsibilities:
- Manages quality teams at two sites: Winnersh, UK, which is AS9100 certified, and Burgess Hill, UK, which is ISO9001 certified, in a hybrid work environment (on site and remote).
- Works closely with operations, engineering and site leadership at both sites.
- Customer and product quality are top priorities.
- Manages a team of quality professionals to meet quality and business objectives
- Helps the quality team set personal goals and objectives for growth, within the context of quality and business objectives
- Supervises execution of plans, guidelines, policies and processes, to ensure the achievement of quality targets.
- Trains the sites on policies, practices, and procedures and assists all functions with compliance.
- Drives elements of organization projects and processes to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
- Provides oversight for root cause and corrective actions
- Provides oversight for quality improvement processes to ensure on-going reductions in Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and escapes.
- Supervises the collection and analysis of quality information from multiple sources for use in the development of long-term quality strategy and programs.
- Bachelor's degree OR Advanced Degree with relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, significant and proven experience is required.
- Knowledge of 8D & RCCA is required.
- Knowledge and experience with AS9100 and ISO9001 standards
- Lean or Six sigma certification.
- Manufacturing experience.
- CORE Champion / ACE Certification.
- Continuous Improvement Project management experience.
- SAP experience.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travellers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Flexible working from Day 1
- 25 days of vacation
- Competitive pay package
- Company pension plan
- Corporate health insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
- Location: Winnersh, United Kingdom; Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
- Type: Full time