Paysafe Limited ("Paysafe")
(PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading
capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet
, and online cash solutions
. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020
, and approximately 3,400 employees
located in 12+ global locations
, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies
around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform
, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
. Further information is available at The Partnership Development Manager role will be working in close proximity to the Gambling, Forex and Crypto industries and applicants with the relevant experience across these verticals would be well suited. Job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partnership Development Manager to drive new business and retain existing merchants across our gambling, forex and crypto verticals. The candidate will need to think of creative ways to help achieve our goals and end of year targets as well as managing the support element of all merchant campaigns once deals are closed.
As Partnership Development Manager, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Account Management teams in all stages of marketing/partnership campaigns.Key Responsibilities
- Drive new business from new and existing merchants by market. Present our services whilst working with the Head Of Partnerships in the continued evolution of co-marketing opportunities to maximise merchant engagement/growth and revenue. (i.e. poker tournaments)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform marketing analysis and research on competition
- Support marketing automation processes
- Manage and become a champion when it comes to utilising the content management systems (Jacob Robot, Optimizely, Typo3) (Training for all relevant programmes will be provided).
- Adhere to tight time sensitive deadlines.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. email marketing)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update team database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing calendars and weekly and monthly revenue reports using Admin and Sales Force
- Open to travelling to conferences and industry events to network with merchants and help drive new business and retain and grow existing business.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Excellent communication skills to help support B2B and B2C partnership campaigns
- Experienced with contract management/ financial reporting
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/MS Excel/MS Power point
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.