Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Internal Firm Services - OtherManagement Level
Senior ManagerJob Description & SummaryDigital Product Senior ManagerThe Team:
The Global Marketing Organization (GMO) creates relevance, distinctiveness and growth for the PwC brand and business. We work together with the global markets and territory marketing leaders to deliver the go-to-market priorities that are aligned to Platforms, and enable sales and marketing excellence across the network.
The Digital Presence Center of Expertise (CoE) is a global team, accountable for developing the network strategy for pwc.com, driving the innovation and investment roadmap for the website, and creating a seamless and personalized experience by leveraging PwC's MarTech stack. This team is organized into 3 complementary groups, which include data and analytics, product and platforms, and web experience and programs. The Role:
The Digital Product Senior Manager addresses the needs of network users and business stakeholders to enhance our client's digital experience, deliver on marketing objectives, and advance the maturity of our global web properties. This role will evaluate and plan initiatives against the digital roadmap, and manage the full product lifecycle from gathering insights, documenting requirements, identifying measurable outcomes and working closely with engineering teams on the release management cycle. Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Keeping pulse on the latest UX trends, to be forward-thinking and apply that to our digital assets;
- Providing a framework for gathering product requirements through data analysis, stakeholder interviews, usability;
- Managing the overall pwc.com global product roadmap of features, functionality, templates and components;
- Delivering Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Working with development team to coordinate roadmaps with release cycles;and
- Bringing experience working across complex organizations, and ideally experience working in a global capacity
- Demonstrating advanced experience across web and mobile app design, development and optimisation - including content authoring, production, usability (A/B) testing, QA testing, and release management;
- Providing superior understanding and application of UX, UI, and design thinking;
- Leading global stakeholder engagements and overseeing governance of UX and technology based products and initiatives;
- Orchestrating advanced initiatives using Adobe AEM CMS, Adobe Target, and Adobe Analytics - and the requisite tools to strengthen and measure our client interactions (Adobe AEP, Salesforce, etc.);
- Demonstrating advanced communication and project management skills,, using tools such as Trello, JIRA or similar;
- Bringing a depth of experience developing and managing KPIs to optimize customer experience: including measurement, reviewing, and making recommendations on changes needed to enhance our brand, improve marketing performance, and advance the experience.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date