Regno Unito-London-London | Tempo pieno | Finance | ID annuncio 207328Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit / Tax / TreasuryEnglishPer saperne di più su Credit SuisseScoprite di più sulla vita in Credit Suisse Your field of responsibility
The role focuses on planning and performing Quality Assurance Review of the IT General Controls (ITGCs) for SOX/CFO high focus processes (e.g., Front Office controls, Valuation in Resolution (ViR), PCEP Payment Control, ESG, etc.) in compliance with global regulatory reporting requirements/ CFO best-practices or to address IT risks. Planning and performing applications/ interfaces scoping reviews for SOX/CFO high focus processes to ensure appropriate applications/interfaces are included in ITGC design and operating effectiveness assessment. Working with various stakeholders from CFO Risk & Control Office, IT/ Business teams to address potential ITGC non-compliance as per regulatory requirements/ CFO best-practice or mitigate IT risks.Your future colleagues
An outstanding opportunity to join the SOX IT Compliance (ITC) Team within the Credit Suisse Group CFO Risk & Control Office, which is a key group with the Global SOX 404 Program team. The team is dedicated, results oriented, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A proven background in ITGC is essential with equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in auditing against regulatory requirements including SOX would be looked on favourably
- Experience in Banking/Financial services industry is highly desirable
- Proven analytical skills to assess IT risks in business/IT processes and recommend appropriate improvement plans to mitigate the IT risks
- The role demands direct interaction with various teams (Directors/MDs), high accountability and ownership, strength to drive, manage the project and strong people/stakeholder management skills
- CISA/CRISC/CISM certification a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.