Company DescriptionWe're changing it up
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. Together, we're achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That's why we've created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We're changing up Britain and we're changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK. A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to 78,000
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
As the Network Planning Senior Manager, you will be accountable for the development and management of the Active Capacity Planning team to become industry best in class to fulfil these responsibilities. You will lead the team in building frameworks and relationships to identify required network expansion and changes through analytics, automation and direct required adds, moves, changes, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards. In this role, you can expect to:
What will you bring to the role?
- Develop solutions to maximize network performance by monitoring performance, targeting upgrades, and collaborating with Network Architects & Engineers on network optimisation
- Work with Network Engineering, managing the underlying resources of the active network, e.g., IP addressing, backhaul capacity, access network scaling
- Deliver a continuous set of incremental improvements to the monitoring, reporting, forecasting and modelling process considering data integrity, efficiency and automation
- Create, define, document, and enforce system standards
- Develop all workflows and scope IT requirements in support of the development of the team's capability and productivity
We are looking for an excellent communicator who has previous managerial experience in a multidiscipline environment. For this role, you must have an excellent understanding of platform monitoring and programming language basics. You'll also need;
Our unique culture
- The ability to develop individuals with a broad set of skills and capabilities into a high-performance team
- Strong knowledge of analytics, some common tools & dataset manipulation
- Experience with AI & data analytics for operational evolution
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills and methodologies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together. Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Management