Data Management Product Owner - Salary of National up to 54,600 & London up to 66,950
Are you someone who loves to work collaboratively with Data Quality Product Owners to deliver holistic Data Governance and Management capability?
If you are, read on....A bit about the job:
We are recruiting for a Data Management Product Owner who will be responsible for establishing data management capabilities across Aviva: this includes tooling to support Metadata management, Reference Data Management, Data Accessibility & Use, Regulatory Registers, Data Retention and Privacy Management.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of Data Management capabilities for Aviva wherein you will lead a scrum team who are designing and delivering a suite of tools which will be adopted across the group to drive a step change in capability maturity.
There will be a requirement to attend the London office approximately once per fortnight for this role.Skills and experience we're looking for:
What you'll get for this role:
- Understanding of concepts in Metadata Management, data privacy management, data retention and with data accessibility, publication, and use.
- Experience acting as a Product Owner or similar role within the product/tool development sphere.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders and peers
- Experience with Informatica Axon, EDC and IDQ would be an advantage
- DAMA CDMP would be an advantage
Aviva is for everyone:
- Starting Salary of National up to 54,600 & London up to 66,950 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer's leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: London (UK); Bristol; York; Norwich