GB RGM Finance ManagerContract type: PermanentWhat you become a part of:
This commercially-focused Finance role sits in the Channel Finance team providing financial modelling, insight and analysis support on both a structured and ad hoc basis. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and be an effective business partner. The role works within the Channel Finance Team, to support the Channel in the making of profitable decisions that are supported by fact-based evaluations.
This is a commercial role working with the Commercial Sales and Marketing teams, which should be a key motivating factor. Being a Finance Manager enables you to gain experience in many areas of CCEP and makes you feel that the work you are doing has a real impact on business decisions.What to expect:
This role sits within the Channel Finance team, business partnering the Channel & Pack RGM teams focusing on the mid to long term revenue growth driving initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the ABP process for the Channel, specifically supporting the Associate Director for the Channel as well as the RGM Channel team to model various initiatives as well as co-ordinate the consolidation of the Sales modelling. Outside of the yearly ABP process, there are various ad hoc projects that you will lead focusing on the business needs and focus areas at that point in time. Financial modelling and using data (both internal and external) to provide detailed trends and insights is a key part of this role. Understanding and driving Margin forward will prove key.
It will also be part of your responsibility to coach and develop key contacts within the business to improve understanding and capability in the use of CCEP financial systems, in this regard, you will support the Commercial Sales & Marketing teams in the use of reporting and forecasting tools and help them become as self-sufficient as possible. What we expect of you:
- Passed Finalist (CIMA / ACCA) preferred.
- Experience working within a commercial finance environment (preferably within a FMCG company) with exposure to the analysis of revenue and its component parts.
- Effective communicating skills and ability to communicate with impact. This will involve being able to tailor message styles to different situations and audiences appropriately.
- Financial modelling
- Proactively drives and embraces change.
- Analytical, improvement focused and problem solving mindset.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.)
- Understanding of the link between FMCG suppliers, retailers and wholesalers.