Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Tax Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Crowthorne House, Wokingham.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Tax Manager role, day to day you can expect to:Corporation Tax
- Oversee the yearly tax computation work
- Ensure current estimated tax calculations are included in our monthly management accounts
- Work with external advisors and answer queries in relation to interest deducibility, transfer pricing, corporate interest restrictions etc.
- Help manage the audit process from a tax perspective, to ensure the accuracy of our financial statements
- Ensure the accuracy of tax balance sheet entries including any deferred tax
liabilities/assets where appropriate.
- Dealing with all matters relating to the group's GPA
- Oversee the quarterly VAT return submission, ensuring it is accurate
- Ensure that the VAT entries are booked in the management accounts on a quarterly basis
- Managing the Group VAT registration
- Ensure that any related taxes are complied with - e.g. options to tax
- Ensure that any tax matters arising from acquisitions are dealt with on a timely basis, including, but not limited to adding acquired entities into the VAT group, where relevant, ensuring any share scheme reporting is dealt with, closing any existing schemes no longer required and ensuring that any final liabilities are paid in line with relevant deadlines.
- Ensuring that any group share scheme reporting is completed and submitted in line with relevant deadlines
- Proactively advise on upcoming changes to taxes affecting the group
- Ensuring any DTTP applications are made in connection with the group's borrowing arrangements, where applicable and managing these to incorporate any changes to the lenders
- Oversee the development of the tax assistant, including regular 121 meetings
- Dealing with ad-hoc tax queries, as they arise
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Professional finance/tax qualification with a tax background
- Professional standards and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Be a self-motivator and show an ability to 'get the job done' without close
- Clearly articulate and communicate your point of view and rationale behind your decision making process
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of the property market
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Tax Manager, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5 year service
· LRG Extras - staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to 400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Tax Manager here at LRG isn't to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on 01903 890042 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV's from agencies.