Client Reporting Specialist Henley-on-ThamesMake a difference every day!
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It's all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We're looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.Your team
You will join our EMEA Global Distribution Services team. EMEA Global Distribution Services (GDS) is a sub-department of Investment Services and carries out the Onboarding and Termination of Clients and Client Reporting activities. The department is split into four main teams:
- The EMEA GDS Account Onboarding Team is responsible for the Onboarding, Change Management and Termination activities covering clients that invest with one of our EMEA domiciled investment teams. For all event types we are the central point of contact for the client, as well as all internal stakeholders. The team support a wide range of products, as well as segregated mandates.
- The EMEA GDS Retail Client and Product Reporting Team delivers reporting on Invesco's retail products to clients and platforms across EMEA. This includes factsheets and KIIDs, as well as standardised and customised client and platform reporting.
- The EMEA GDS Institutional Reporting Team delivers reporting for Invesco's Institutional clients across EMEA. This includes monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as any adhoc client reporting requests and ESG reporting. The team also look after query management, primarily for the UK. The Automation Team review bespoke reporting across GDS globally, and investigate opportunities for automation.
- The EMEA GDS Regulatory Reporting Team is responsible for the production and dissemination of reports to fulfil some EMEA regulatory obligations pertaining to Invesco or its clients, and covers both pooled funds and segregated mandates. To cater for the variety of reports produced, the team operates with the support of several solution providers that necessitate an appropriate level of oversight.
We're searching for our next Client Reporting Specialist. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of reporting and service for Invesco's clients to contribute towards delivering a superior investment experience. You will be involved in the preparation and distribution of client reporting for all Invesco's Products. You will be responsible for ensuring that accurate reporting records and databases are maintained in accordance with Company and departmental procedures and required for management information. You will be involved in the design of tailored reports to meet new reporting requirements, and in identifying system functionality and process improvements to eliminate manual solutions and workarounds, whilst promoting a scalable support model.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the stakeholders in local and international Invesco offices, in particular the Product Development, Investment teams, and Client Service teams, and other external/internal clients.Sound interesting?
You'll need to have experience with client reporting, good investment knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and great MS excel skills. Ideally, you'll have experience of ESG but this is not essential.
We are looking for someone with previous experience within the financial services industry, however candidates with a keen interest and looking for exposure to a Global Asset Manager would be considered. The good stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
Our commitment to you
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco's commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us. Our commitment to the community and environmental, social and governance investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about. We are also committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience. Join Us
We're proud to be a firm that achieves more together. One that is focused on doing work that matters. One that gives a voice to every employee. One that genuinely cares. By coming together to share our ideas, listen, and challenge each other's perspectives, we get to better solutions for our clients.
Our ambition is high. By working smart and supporting one another, we can continuously push ourselves to grow. We all have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business, our industry and our clients' lives.Let's create greater possibilities together!People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to shine. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please send an e-mail to (email@example.com). Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of adjustment you need.Brand:
Investment Services & OperationsFunction:
Financial Services GeneralIndustry:
Investment Banking/Securities Dealing