Job Description:Job Title
Programme Manager, Treasury ChangeLocation
The Treasury Change function plays a key role in helping Treasury achieve its overall objectives to protect and commercially steer the firm's financial resources to enable execution of the bank's strategy in all environments.
You will work in conjunction with the Liquidity Risk Management Transformation (LRMT) programme which is a multi-year transformation initiative to address the significant infrastructure challenges facing Treasury and Liquidity Risk Management (LRM). Key deliveries of the programme will include: Fit-for purpose Treasury reporting platform; Centralised Treasury data repository; and Reduced organisational complexityWhat we'll offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year.
Your skills and experience:
- Project management and oversight of large work streams within the LRMT programme; Manage/track the programme against milestone plans and highlights risks/issues/dependencies
- Support the Programme Director in providing analysis to facilitate senior stakeholder discussions
- Work collaboratively with the wider programme group to ensure alignment with programme principles and objectives
- Build, maintain, support and develop strong relationship with senior stakeholders across Finance/Treasury/Technology to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements and project management resources; Work with stakeholders to develop business requirements for key deliverables
- Set clear direction for the team in line with overall business strategy and evolving regulatory expectations; Promote and support the development of team members by setting specific and measurable business objectives, ensuring continuous and constructive performance discussions
How we'll support you:
- Experience and understanding of large programmes of work across global teams ideally from within a Change Management or Investment Banking environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Liquidity Management and Reporting
- Experience of maintaining programme management artefacts
- Good approach to problem solving and process focused; Strong process and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with both managers, stakeholders and peers
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Location: London 10 Upper Bank Street