Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
The Central Services team is an integral part of the Global OTT Technology organization which delivers market leading products and capabilities for customers. It's great time to join the friendly Central Services team as we drive key strategic programmes and support all delivery teams ensuring the success of the department though planning and governance. We are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our team and opportunity abounds for the right candidates." Head of PlanningWhat you'll do:
A liaison between the delivery teams, procurement, legal, finance and external suppliers, this role is critical to enhancing the efficiency of the current process and value derived through our suppliers. The person will have ownership of the contracts, the budgets and the relationships. With a portfolio of 50+ suppliers with an aggregated contract value of circa 10m. Key responsibilities include:
• Proactive management of key contract dates and events, ensuring timely renewals and onboarding new preferred suppliers
• Working closely with Finance on budget management and forecasting - supporting delivery by providing oversight through good governance and regular MI - vendor profiles, budgets, costs as well forecast of consumption.
• Working closely with Security and Software Asset Management Teams to ensure compliance as well as supporting with any audit requirements
• Organising and running operational and governance meetings for strategic suppliers
• Serving as the point of contact for vendor issues, escalation, and remediationWhat you'll bring:
• Have high level understanding of contract construct and procurement processes
• Experience of working in a matrix organisation
• Experience of engagement up to a senior level demonstrating the ability to influence stakeholders and manage conflicting views
• Enhanced analytical and financial skills to create and understand cost models and forecasts
• Excellent written and verbal communication, effective networking and business partnering skills
Technical understanding or experience of IT Software and Hardware will be an added advantageDepartment overview:
We're the Product Hub. We're the team behind your favourite Sky products, and the platforms that power them. We make every moment magical, everywhere. Our team is made up of self-motivated, big thinkers who have a knack for solving problems and find new ways to captivate millions of customers by putting them at the heart of everything we do. From Sky Glass, Sky Q, Peacock and NOW to news and sports apps, we make entertainment even better and we can't wait to get started on what's next.Team overview: Global OTT Technology
Our team develops and supports market-leading video streaming services, underpinned by state-of-the-art engineering principles. We do this at huge scale: for over 50 million customers globally, spanning NBCUniversal Peacock in the US and Sky, NOW and SkyShowtime across Europe. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that our diverse audiences can easily find and enjoy whatever they want to watch, choosing from the world's best entertainment, news and sport.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky.
Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.Your office base:Osterley:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon. Inclusion:
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed 30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
- Location: Osterley
- Type: Full time