We are currently recruiting for a 'Head of Privacy and Information Management', reporting directly into our Chief Information Security Officer. This is a critical role that will take ownership of ensuring that all DLG employees recognise the value and importance of all our information and data. As a business we want to make sure we can extract the maximum value from our captured data and information whilst remaining fully compliant with all regulation and legislation.
Additionally, you will be responsible for setting & implementing the data privacy and information management strategy across DLG.Who you'll be working with
At DLG we are delivering a set of ambitious plans to transform our technology for the future, evolving the systems, platforms, and infrastructure that our people use day-to-day. You'll join our Chief Information Security Office team and report into our CISO, Karen.Key Responsibilities
Ways of Working
- Ensuring First Line of Defence function and responsibility for Data Privacy and Information Management is established in all business lines as well as ensuring DLG are compliant against all Data Privacy legislation and regulation
- Accountable for being SME to all areas of the business including Senior Management in relation to privacy & data protection issues
- Responsible for setting of the Privacy, Data Protection and Information Management Minimum standards for the Group including defining what the mandatory requirements should be
- Maintaining and building relationships with off-site Information Management
- Leading and mentoring a team of privacy, information management and data rights specialists, ensuring learning opportunities are delivered to meet DLG & the employee's needs
- We want to make sure you are set up for success so here are some of the key skills, behaviours and experiences you'll need;
- Previous experience in developing and managing a data privacy and information management function through growing people, leading by example and cultivating and establishing a shared sense of purpose and culture of transparency
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate and influence at all levels with a broad range of technical and non technical stakeholders
- Awareness of information security governance and compliance
- Ability to prioritise workload to incorporate changing priorities
Here at Direct Line Group, we recognise the importance of flexibility, not only in our personal lives but also in the way we work. Our mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
How much you'll be in the office depends on your role, and we'll consider the flexible working options that work best for you. You can find out more about our flexible working approach or please get in touch with the team to discuss. Life at DLG
Direct Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we're committed to making DLG a truly inclusive place to work.
We recognise and embrace that people work in different ways and we'll always adapt as much as possible so you have the best and most comfortable working environment that we can offer. We know you're more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, can bring real potential to DLG.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
- Location: London - Bromley; Bristol - The Core; Leeds
- Type: Full time