- The opportunity to build/optimise an innovative Product for Global Fintech
- The chance to work in a well established and collaborative Product team.
About Our Client
My client is a Global Fintech based in London that leverages data/analytics/insights to ensure their B2B clients make informed and profitable investments/asset management decisions.
The Role of the Product Manager includes:
- Conceptualising and implementing the full end-to-end production and implementation of a technologically advanced finance product that utilises large B2B Data sets.
- Understanding the users journey and requirements to lead product discovery sessions to shape products.
- Managing relationships across Sales/Marketing/Dev/CX teams and a variety of internal/external stakeholders in a collaborative fashion.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally have:
- A strategic thinker/conceptual product manager who can spearhead the development of the new B2B solution.
- Solid end-to-end product development and execution experience.
- Ideally would have worked on products within a financial services, financial data and analytics, and/or B2B SaaS.
- Excellent team player who can think independently and with the confidence to challenge the views of others and manage senior stakeholders using facts, figures, user stories and product narratives.
- Natural communicator able to influence technical and non-technical audiences.
What's on Offer
The ideal Product Owner will receive some impressive benefits including:
- A competitive salary (70K - 85K) with an additional 15K Bonus subject to successful launch of product.
- Access to company benefits and a globally recognised rewards discount platform.
- Private Medical healthcare.
- Very attractive pensions scheme.
- Study support of up to 900 per annum for relevant business qualifications.
- Extensive finance subsidy in terms of relevant business qualifications and personal financial investment courses (to the value $2500).
- A multitude of other benefits too extensive to list here.
ContactShenal De VassQuote job refJN-122021-4549541Phone number+44 207 269 2265Job summary Sector Technology Subsector Product Manager Sector Financial Services Location London Contract type Permanent Consultant name Shenal De Vass Consultant phone +44 207 269 2265 Job reference JN-122021-4549541