Job Title Lead BI Developer Sector IT Location South West England Type Permanent Salary 55000-65000 Fantastic Benefits Lead BI DeveloperFlexible to work on a remote basis (only 1 day per month in the Cardiff office)Salary 55k-65k depending on experience + benefits
Sanderson are working exclusively with a market leading Financial Services business that are looking to recruit a Lead BI Developer to join the growing Data Team.
The Senior BI Developer will lead the small team of BI Developers from a technical perspective (no line management is required) and remain hands on. You will be responsible for modelling and building Data Warehouse solutions using MS SQL Server.
It is an exciting time to join as the business embark on a data transformation programme & move into the Cloud. In this role you can bring your own ideas and help build the roadmap by providing technical direction.
Skills / experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role with a technical background within the MS BI Stack
- Strong Leadership skills
- Knowledge / experience of ETL processes / SSIS
- Data Warehouse experience
- Writing complex Transact SQL queries, SQL stored procedures and query optimisation
- Working with source control platforms preferably Team Foundation Server
- OLAP cube design and development using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Any SSRS, Cloud or Migration experience is a bonus.
Please get in touch for more details- email@example.com