Head of Digital Engineering Salary between 100,000 - 140,000
We are recruiting for a Head of Digital Engineering to join our Technology Platforms Team within Aviva. This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of our phenomenal innovative transformation journey to help us improve our data and digital capabilities. This role would be ideal for you, if you have a digital engineering background, understand digital technology along with mobile application and experience of working on large digital transformations whilst applying an Agile way of working.A bit about the job:
As the Head of Digital Engineering, you will lead the operational application Development, Maintenance (AD&M) teams and functions supporting Aviva's Platforms serving UK business and potentially with global a scope. This role is critical to providing IT leadership and transformational capabilities through implementation of leading technology and solutions. You will be expected to partner with CIO and business leads to identify, develop and execute transformation capabilities to enhance commercial and service objectives and provide world class IT and operational capabilities.Skills and experience we're looking for:
What you'll get for this role:
- Digital transformation and digital engineering leadership and delivery
- Proven experience of implementing and delivering agile teams, squads and value streams
- Proven experience of agile reporting and tool sets to drive productivity and engineering maturity
- Experience in x2 or more business areas, Telco, Insurtech, MarTech, Banking, General Insurance, Life or Digital teams
- Proven experience of digital engineering including mobile apps, web and backend applications
Aviva is for everyone:
- Salary between 100,000 - 140,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus of between 0% - 50%
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Restricted Stock Units) for high performers, between 10% and 30% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance for self
- Family friendly parental and carer's leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you're in a job share just apply as a pair. We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working - spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we'll interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to email@example.com
- Location: London (UK)