My client is a global IT reseller / VAR who is currently carrying out several large-scale business focused enterprise transformation across their IT, Sales CRM, ERP and Finance systems. You will be working closely with the wider business transformation team (Programme, Project Managers and Business Analysts) in driving change and providing the architecture guidance, governance and road mapping for my client's overall IT platforms and infrastructure. Working in a hybrid model but with travel to a few sites across the South-East 1-2 twice a week
You will be currently working in a senior solutions architect / enterprise architect or technical design authority role and leading the vision and technology road map at senior and executive level. This is an EA role where you will need to get stuck in and get involved which is traditionally something an EA does not do - but this is required and mandatory for culture and fit.
Ensuring that UK's Business Strategy uses effective Technology System Architecture to achieve its goals. Driving and facilitating technology alignment to an Enterprise wide standard and Business Strategy across all departments within my clients UK and its International Offices.
- Prior experience of operating in another technical discipline with IT i.e., Networks, Cloud & Infrastructure
- Proven ability to articulate complex concepts and technology solution in easily understandable terms and language.
- Experience of C level interaction, engagement and relationship management
- Can continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement.
- Deep technical and commercial understanding of 3 of more of the following, and a general appreciation of the remainder, with exposure to defining, working with and delivering against general referenced architectures:
- Private and Public Cloud solutions
- Hybrid Solutions
- Infrastructure and converged infrastructure solutions
- End User Compute and End user devices
- Datacentre, EUC, Infrastructure
- TOGAF qualified
- Computing related Degree / Education
- Management experience, ideally in Professional Services / Technical capacity
My client is looking to interview next week and an immediate starter would be preferred! Salary is 90,000 - 120,000 with a work from home contract (all travel paid) and a hybrid office working arrangement!