We need you to help us do the best work of our lives. Does this sound like you?
You're a self-starter and eager to make a big impact on a growing business. You're driven and motivated
by tackling the interesting inefficiencies
and blockers that arise in the customer lifecycle. You'll have experience working closely with marketing and commercial teams
in an environment where you've been given a lot of accountability
for your focus. You'll have a keen interest for data and reporting
and a confident background using marketing tech
. You love an opportunity to influence those around you
and challenge the status quo.
To be successful you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in a marketing operations role
- Experience at a B2B company and familiar with a marketing function and concepts like lead scoring and account based marketing
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Comfortable and adept with analysis and providing business insights through data and reporting
- Ability to work across multiple commercial functions and quickly gain the trust of senior stakeholders
- Proactive attitude to deliver issues to resolution
What you'll be doing (in a nutshell):
Working in our award-winning marketing function, your mission will be to support the team in making data-driven & process-backed decisions as we scale our global growth ambitions. You'll be tasked with providing greater insight through reporting, assessing where we allocate marketing resource and transitioning our lead generation process into an account based marketing approach.
You can expect to be in constant communication with marketing, sales, SDRs and your operational counterparts - making sure they are using the right technology, reports and processes for maximum efficiency.
Day to day you can expect to:
- Drive and maintain high standards across the global marketing team, working to bring lead generation and ABM to operational excellence
- Capture data within our sales and marketing processes and translate them into actionable insights for the business
- Act as the primary contact and owner for our marketing tech stack and experiment with new systems/tools to measure suitability with data
- Owning reporting dashboards and tracking relevant commercial metrics
- Keep on top of the latest marketing and martech trends, acting as a centre of excellence for marketing operations
- Analyse sales funnel metrics to create and maintain reports for our commercial teams
Some of the ways we look after our teams:
- Unlimited Holiday, with a minimum of 25 days
- Flexible/hybrid remote working (2 days onsite per week)
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!
- Free online GP
- Gym discounts
- 300 learning budget each year for anything work-related
- Ongoing company parties and milestone celebrations
- A home office budget
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick & parental leave
- Free counselling sessions (under EAP)
Our mission is to help employees live better, in life and at work.
We're an ambitious, fast-paced scale-up where things change all the time. The success of our mission depends on your high expectations, your autonomy and your proactivity. We don't have a rule book and that's why we always strive to work better together. We're up for a challenge to solve problems that are bigger than us, and we promise you one thing for sure - you will never stop growing here.
Perkbox works with companies to care for, connect with and celebrate teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on the culture, happiness and well-being of employees across the country!
The interview process
Short call with Talent Acquisition to get to know you better
First interview with Marketing
Second interview with Sales Operations and Sales
Short take home task
Task PresentationJob Summary
- ID: 3634D0D2D2
- Department: UK
- Type: full time