Lead Network Engineer | Permanent or Contract | Hybrid | Financial Services | Excellent market Rate The Role
This role will be working for a Global Financial Trading company. They are seeking a Lead Network Engineer to support and delivers connectivity services for the client and is responsible for ensuring the availability of LAN/WAN/DC network services. This role is primarily a project focused role providing Network delivery expertise for the infrastructure and services that underpin the client's network, application and member services.
The role requires participation in an on-call rota for escalation and resolution of out-of-hours incidents, some weekend work and overtime will be required.
The role will be onsite 2 days a week.
Candidate s with a Financial Trading sector b ackground will be preferred. 'Must have' skills:
Desired Skills :
- Cisco certified (CCIE)
- ITIL V3
- Strong knowledge/experience with Network Protocols i.e., IP, DHCP, DNS, BGP, STP, OSPF, Multicast, VPN, NAT etc.
- Supporting and configuring Network firewalls i.e., Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Check Point
- Supporting and configuring Load balancers i.e., A10, F5
- Supporting and configuring packet capture tools i.e., Corvil, Riverbed, Wireshark
- Financial Trading sector experience
- Exposure to Arista CloudVision or Cloud Technologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of Solarwinds
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.