Applications AdviserManchester City Centre£23,254 per annum + excellent benefitsThis role will be a mixture of office and home based so all applicants must be able to travel easily to Manchester City Centre.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an Applications Adviser to join our client based in Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Managing a large caseload of registration applications
- Preparing referral cases / liaising with Senior Management
- Providing support and advice to colleagues
- Using, maintaining & updating internal database systems
- Providing excellent customer service levels, both internally and externally
- Participating in quality assurance
- Being fully compliant with & to develop an understanding of company policy and procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience of relevant software and advanced Excel
- Strong communication skills and confidence dealing with people including senior figures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Great organisational ability and attention to detail
35 hours per week, flextime
25 days holiday
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs, we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.