Required Skills and Abilities:
- Direct responsibility for on time delivery & Budget control of Small Reactive and New Project works the up to a Value of 25K
- Responsible for ensuring Company procedures and Health and Safety legislation are adhered to and implemented by on site all delivery teams.
- Providing support to the Regional Manager on service delivery of billable works, performance management for that area.
- Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement to optimise operational performance of the Team. This will be achieved by increasing productivity and better use of resources, materials, time spent on activities and associated costs providing best value solutions to our site-based client.
- Work in conjunction with Regional Manager and Supervisors to reduce sub-contract spend and increase self-delivery through upskilling and effective succession planning maximising profitability by utilisation of in-house labour.
- POC for client with focus on maintaining relationships and increasing revenue though them whilst building relationships with new stakeholders to increase revenue further through additional client base.
- Maintain project Records in line with Contract, Company and legislative requirements to include CDM, Business QMS (Quality Management System) processes and contract JSPs.
- Produce project plan for works under your control and amend to suit milestones and changes in the delivery plan to facilitate effective financial forecasting.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent work experience in a management and/or technical discipline
- Previous management experience within a Project Management environment across multiple sites/Disciplines
- Completed or willing to undertake IOSH Managing Safely and management development qualifications
- Over 5 years' Experience within similar position within the FM or similar sector
- Previous knowledge and experience of MoD contracts or work with security environments
- Completed or willing to work towards a lead management qualification
- Microsoft Project Experience
- Ability to manage, programme and monitor core activities and additional works against requirements, budget and ensuring KPIs (key performance indicators) are achieved
- Ability to communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieve high levels of operational performance
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness by understanding strategic/operational needs of the business and key drivers
- Can demonstrate track record of effectively managing and motivating individuals and teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to challenge and have awkward conversations
- Competent with standard MS office applications, SharePoint and ERP management information systems.
- Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and transposing the information to make key business decisions and enable accurate forecasts for area of responsibility.
- Sound decision making based on information available and ability to react to changing demands and prioritise activities according to available resources
- Ability to manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD security clearance
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and contribute to the team effort
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities with a willingness to undertake tasks outside of their own role if required
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
- Good decision making and organisational skills
- Collaborative and Honest
- Open and respectful
- Proactive and initiative
- Accountable and able to take responsibility.
- Focused, motivated, and enthusiastic
Up to £37k DOEYou may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Management, Technical Project Manager, Engineering, Mechanics, etc.Ref: 133 707