Must be a french speaker, at business level. Willingness to learn is essential.
Must be available for the first 2 weeks for training, (Hotel and travel paid covered.) Must be able to come to the office if required.
Easypay Services (part of the Workwell Group) provides funding and back-office services to recruitment agencies. Due to expansion, we require 3 credit controllers to work on a new client account. The successful candidates will join our existing credit control team in our new office in Otley.
A minimum of 1 year Credit Control experience is essential.
The role Is a remote role, that will require occasional visits to the office in Otley, Leeds. Must be UK based for office visits, to ensure availability at short notice.
Free parking, hybrid working, remote if you live 3+ hours away. Great company perks, fantastic team, growing company, career progression available.
• Working with a new client, you will collect monies due on the accounts receivable ledger, bringing queries to a swift resolution, ensuring accounts are up to date and credit limits not unduly affected.
• More importantly you will understand your impact on the business, a well-managed credit accounts enables our client to work efficiently.
• Not content to be average, you will be keen to spot opportunities to improve the service you offer, confident in highlighting ways to continuously develop. Credit Controller Requirements:
• As an experienced Credit Controller it is your exceptional customer service, communication and the ability to build relationships that will give you the edge in this role.
• We would be really interested to speak with you if you love a challenge, have excellent attention to detail and are able to easily prioritise every opportunity.
• You should have experience of resolving queries quickly and taking ownership to deliver the highest customer experience.
• Easypay Services is proud to be an growing company and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance.
Skills, knowledge, and experience required
• Team Player
• Ability to build inter-departmental relationships
• Good communication skills -written and verbal
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Pro-active approach
• Previous customer service experience
• Keen Interest In Finance/ Credit Control and wanting to remain in the field of finance
Hours and environment: Full time, you'll work 37.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday 9:00 - 17:00, Friday 9:00 - 16:00