We are currently recruiting on behalf of leading designer and manufacturer of complex special purpose machinery Engineering Manufacturing Company.
Due to continued growth and an expansion of the department, they are looking to add some further welding and fabricating support for the engineering team.
Based at their site in Great Gransden, your role will be to weld and fabricate a wide range of parts and structures for the companies range of very high standard, stainless steel food processing equipment.Main responsibilities for Welder/Fabricator:
- Assist in the day to day running of the factory production areas and jobs allotted to your control in accordance with the schedules and completion dates assigned. Modern manufacturing methods.
- Work with Stainless Steel and Mild Steel, you will MIG/TIG weld and fabricate.
- Weld and fabricate in stainless steel material 1.0mm - 12mm thickness including pipework and sheet.
- Fabricate a wide variety of products from engineering drawings, understand tolerances/bend allowances and be experienced in the use of fabrication and sheet-metal machinery.
- Demonstrate sufficient skill levels to prevent distortion during the welding processes.
- Manufacture and assemble quality parts from jigs and fixtures.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve daily targets.
- Uphold the correct use and maintenance of equipment used on the shop floor and site installation / service.
- Implement Health and Safety policies.
- Being available on occasions for work during unsociable hours during the weekend / Nightshift.
Ideally apprentice trained or vocationally qualified, you will work as part of a multi-skilled team bringing complex machinery designs to life and be able to demonstrate experience of similar work in previous roles.This role is based on dayshift basis, 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with overtime available once established, ample benefits package is on offer.
This role is paid based on experience and skills compared to the existing team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Rytis at Revision Recruitment.