Our client is looking to employ a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner for their excellent Nursery based Hampton, Middlesex. The Nursery Practitioner must be passionate, enthusiastic, and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.Key Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary with additional benefits such as -house training with career progression opportunities. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on or register your details.