A renowned retail organisation who are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant with strong core accountancy skills to play a key role in their international business.Client Details
This Swindon Based opportunity offers the right person the chance to work in a vibrant, friendly environment within a global, Fast-paced organisation.Description
- Develop in-depth understanding of the costs for each of our International locations Ensure accurate cost accounting and provide detailed P&L and accrual analysis at month end
- Support the Operational teams and the Financial Planning Manager on cost forecasts during the planning cycles
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Franchise and Wholesale reporting: you'll run the weekly and monthly fee reporting, as well month end P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility for the month end consolidation of our International subsidiaries and submission to Group Finance.
We are looking for someone that is a Qualified accountant with a Financial Accounting background.Job Offer
Up to £50,000 + 4k car allowance, 20% bonus (performance depending) great benefits & hybrid working.