My client are looking for an Online Marketing Coordinator/marketing campaign manager to join their very successful marketing team!
They will look at someone fully remote / someone who can reach the London office!Job Description:
Campaign support to solve the hiring need for the buildings across UK.
- Lead and execute end-to-end recruitment (acquisition) and branding campaigns to support the hiring need of business lines
- Deliver marketing strategies and dive deep market analysis to support performance and optimisations
- Contribute to the development of effective ways of working based on the implementation of geo-clustering and sites and support new application process.
- Contribute and ensure smooth media partner transition ensuring business continuity and handover
- Contribute to Peak preparation: market research and analysis, application demand analysis, budgeting, build marketing strategies, own the communication plan and coordinate the creative and campaign execution.
- Owns marketing performance and reports upwards
- Co-owns relationships with Hiring Agencies Marketing Teams - primarily for launch and Prime Days, eventually Peak.
- Co-own budget planning, management and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
- Extensive experience in managing marketing campaigns performance across paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional offline media channels
- Experienced individual contributor striving in fast pace environment
- Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) and in demonstrating critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills
- Strong command and understanding of data, analytics, reporting
- Passionate advocate for candidate/consumer experience, constantly thinking how to improve the experience for candidates within a high-volume hiring environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities to external stakeholders (agencies) as well as with various internal senior stakeholders like Finance, PR, HR and Recruiting
- Expert knowledge in the common Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
- Experience in recruitment marketing / employer branding would be a plus
- Experience in project management
- Experience managing advertising budgets
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and suggest improvements, strong bias for action
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
o Exhibit excellent judgement
o Hire and develop great people.
o Has relentlessly high standards
o Thinks strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
o Expect and require innovation of her/his team
o Thinks big and has conviction
o Result-oriented o Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.