A Lloyd's Broker have a requirement for someone to join it's expanding IBA Team.
The successful applicant will be joining a fantastic business with an outstanding reputation.
Key Responsibilities include
- To ensure the preparation and reconciliation of IBA accounts is conducted on a timely and accurate basis as per the agreed Service Level Agreement "SLA".
- To work closely with the IBA Team to perform credit control procedures as per the agreed SLA.
- To ensure all outstanding accounts are chased appropriately and timely according to agreed SLA.
- To ensure receipt of funds are reconciled within agreed timeframes.
- To ensure disbursements are reconciled within agreed timeframes.
- To check and agree daily IBA reports generated from an to ensure that unmatched cash, funding and held funds are identified and worked on
- To escalate issues to Head of IBA where necessary for resolution or direction in line with set policies and procedures
- To ensure operating to maximum efficiency and professionalism, to enable the best service to be provided to Trading Partners and the Company as required
- Be responsible for the collecting of premiums and claims to ensure that uncollected brokerage and or outstanding debt is in line with agreed company procedures
- Assist with the IBA Team to clear any unmatched cash as per agreed company procedures
- Prevent funding from occurring, but where inevitable, assist the IBA team to clear funded balances as per agreed company procedures
This is a permanent position in an outstanding business