We're an innovative tech consultancy - a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we've been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.We're looking for talented software engineers with experience of the Microsoft Power Platform to join our multi-disciplined team to work on some of the most innovative projects around. About the Role
We're constantly evaluating the latest technologies and techniques to improve how we deliver solutions for our clients, including great success using the Microsoft power platform to solve significant real-world enterprise challenges, We're keen to expand our diverse team in this area to deliver
As a BJSS software engineer you'll:
- Engineer software solutions, working with prototypes, proof of concepts and developing fully functioning applications.
- Rapidly build user design-led applications with a rich UI experience.
- Streamline business and operational processes through automation and well architected solutions.
- Integrate services within enterprise platforms, both in the data and orchestration space.
- Leverage existing cloud services to build solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
Some of the Perks
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge that comes with building complex software solutions.
- You have commercial experience in the building and running solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform eco-system whether it be using Power Apps, Power BI or Power Automate.
- You can demonstrate how you've used the Power Platform to solve real world enterprise problems.
- You've completed, or working towards completing the suite of Microsoft certifications for Power Platform accreditation.
- You understand the Power Platform licencing model
- If you have experience of using Microsoft Azure and associated services, and other Microsoft technologies, so much the better.
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more...
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership program