If you have worked with engineering or manufacturing production parts, have a good attention to detail and good computer skills then this role as a Production Controller could be for you. As a Production Controller you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Booking onto the tracker all removed parts, including mechanical and electrical parts
- Assembling serviceable parts into batches for transport to the paint shop
- Assembling serviceable parts into kits for delivery to the aircraft
- Ensuring that all documentation is correct
- Ensuring all production parts are transferred to the appropriate racking and ensuring the information is recorded correctly
We would welcome CVs from anyone who has any manufacturing production, engineering production or a warehouse background providing you can demonstrate use of IT systems within your role, ideally for tracking and recording information. As well as anyone who has experience within a Production environment working with parts and materials.This position is an ongoing temporary role located at the leading aerospace manufacture in Yeovil. They offer a 37 hour week, working a rotating shift pattern of 6am until 2pm or 2pm until 10pm. As a Production Controller you will be working within the operations department and the site offers a canteen and kitchen facilities along with free parking.If you think this role could be for you, click apply now for your CV to be considered.