Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Our client is a well established company that provide Fire safety solutions to a range of clients across Hampshire. They are looking for a Fire Extinguisher Engineer to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.Why should you apply?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- Monday to Friday
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive commission structure
- Performance bonus's
- Company vehicle provided
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
The Ideal Person:
- Servicing of Fire Extinguishers
- Completing site surveys
- Taking part in a call outs
- Putting together quotes for new and existing clients
- Covering Hampshire
- At least 1 year experience Servicing Fire Extinguishers
- BAFE/IFEDA qualifications would be advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Must be happy to be apart of a call out rota when required
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and room to grow within the company.DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.