We at Rapid Improvement,have fantastic opportunities coming forward.
We at Rapid Recruitment Care, are looking for senior care workers that want to take the next steps in their career. We have fantastic opportunities, that are coming up across all our branches. This will be an excellent stepping stone, to expand your knowledge as a senior care worker, where we can increase your skill set, & open you up to more avenues for your career. The opportunities are limitless, with Rapid Improvement.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Making meals
- Helping with personal care such as washing, dressing, hair, nail, mouth and skincare, and eating and drinking
- Escorting clients to an activity or a medical appointment
- Chatting and engaging with relatives and providing care updates
- Companionship - communicating and taking an interest in the client's needs
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required:Skills:
- Assisting service users to dress, undress, wash, use the toilet and bath etcServing/providing meals and assists service users at the table or in bed, and assists with feeding if required
- Ensuring service users' wellbeing provides interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user
- Helps with daily activities such as letter writing, paying bills, collecting benefits, undertakes light cleaning and domestic duties including meal preparation as required
- Observe service users' temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and contributes to record keeping
- Liaises with professional staff in carrying out care plans and among others.
- Self-motivated & well-organized.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
No formal qualification required