Financial Services Administrator | Leicester | up to £30,000 | Permanent
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with an established Financial Services company who are looking for a Financial Services Administrator.
The client are a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection. We are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator
who will support the paraplanner
, by providing successful delivery of operational
- Preparing client files for reviews
- Preparing and submitting new business (investments, pensions and protection cases) to providers as well as ad-hoc client requests
- Undertaking research and report writing for non-complex cases
- Liaising with adviser and clients to ensure excellent service is delivered
- Ensuring all client documentation is correctly recorded
- Ensuring all systems and case notes are updated with progress and a clear audittrail is available
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and resolving queries/problems in a timely manner
- Contacting clients and arranging appointments
- Providing a dedicated and professional support service to advisers and clients
- Providing regular ad-hoc management information (MI)
- You must have experience in the independent financial services
- Knowledge of Truth, Intelligent Office is desirable
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provider management
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service.
Cherry professional is recruiting on behalf of the client. Have you also applied for the following roles, Administrator, Financial Services, Financial Advisor.