- Copywriter Wanted!
- Permanent Opportunity - up to £40K
I'm looking for a Mid Weight Copywriter to join London based Award-winning B2B Strategic Marketing Agency. You will be responsible for the creation and development of advertising/campaign ideas, with particular focus on the written words (copy) within these. This copy can be anything from headlines and body copy for print advertising, to digital, video content and social media.
Your imagination and flair for writing will allow you to create persuasive, engaging copy that helps to solve genuine business problems for their agency's clients. Alongside campaign assets there's also content creation requirements (white papers, reports, blog content, articles, press releases) - so you would need to be comfortable with and have the ability to be flexible with the varied briefs you'll receive.
Responsible for understanding the context that lies behind a client's business and communications need, and the key proposition and creative brief that is provided as the basis for their work.
- Understanding the target audience and proposed media to be used in the campaign
- Devising and developing original advertising and communications ideas alongside an Art Director, that engage the target audience and address the client's business problem.
- Presenting those ideas to the Senior Art Director for approval and development and writing copy through several stages of concepts and executions
- Generating and maintaining enthusiasm for ideas within the agency (and with clients in more client-facing Copywriter roles) as they move from concept to execution
- Responding to client and research feedback and continuing to develop the work until final approval stage.
- Working alongside the Art Director to help select photographers, illustrators, video production companies and Directors
- Overseeing the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, video content, social media content, mailings etc
To avoid any disappointment please ensure that you meet the criteria, you must have UK Work Rights to apply. You will also need a current portfolio which showcases your experience with headlines, long/shot copy, print advertising, to digital, video content and social media as well as white papers, reports, blog content, articles, press releases.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.