Join a firm dedicated to building its private client tax team. This is a sizeable ranked firm with an international network. Although the firm is of significant size, it does not have a large corporate feel, and private client tax staff are not second class citizens.
I will not say the firm is "politics-free" but which firm is? However, the practice does have an environment where overt politics are limited, and merit is noticed and rewarded.
As a senior tax member, you will have a significant say in the team's direction and when you make partner with the business itself. Why consider this opportunity?
A senior person can thrive when working within a firm that helps its employees reach their full potential. And that's just what this firm does. They've built their success by crafting an environment that gives their senior tax professionals stability, ongoing support, and a supportive partner network that allows them to do their best work.
Ultimately, they invest in all their people. The firm's approach
The firm knows the value of its employees. They work hard to ensure that new additions have all the tools, resources, and support they need to build a career.
As well as investing in your ongoing development, the firm focuses on making sure senior professionals lean into the work they enjoy dealing with and playing to their strengths. In other words, you can focus on what you are good at.
They've already got an extensive list of top-quality international clients in their portfolio and aim to expand that list even further in the coming years. The role:
The scope of this role is wide-ranging and will depend on your strengths; however responsibilities can include:
- Assisting senior staff on various projects, including tax planning and non-technical projects.
- Develop positive relationships with your clients.
- Using your deep understanding of international tax issues to help private clients. Tax matters in relation to trusts and estates, residential and non-domiciled tax, income tax, capital gains, and international tax.
- Writing reader-friendly and technical reports for a variety of purposes.
- For example, reviewing and managing team members.
You can make partners at this firm without jumping through hoops. The timeline is dependent on you, but the firm is keen to promote internally.Ref:
about 1 month ago