Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for pricing, structuring, evaluating and managing risks for: GMC Base Metals linear desk The client base includes: Base Metals investors / producers/ consumers. Products include: Base Metals cash and derivatives. Back up to Precious Linear desksMain responsibilities:
Strategy & Business Planning
- Maintain awareness of all market trends & developments, economic and financial data and other important factors (e.g. fiscal changes) likely to affect the trading book.
- Participate in meetings and client visits, as required
- Work, when needed with the quant/ IT teams to ensure that appropriate models/ tools are implemented. Sponsor specific development.
- Work closely with sales and structuring teams to ensure that appropriate products are proposed to clients
- Aim to maximise long term revenues and control costs within the context of the GMC business line strategy and trading limits
- Formulate and implement trading strategies and effective hedging strategies arising from client transactions within authorised trading limits
Responsible for producing:
- New Investor Products
- Pricers for those products
- Daily volatility surfaces on Indexes
Responsible for reviewing:
- Daily Risk and P&L reports
- Economic and financial data likely to affect the trading book
- Client contributions data on transactions undertaken
Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn moreFull time