- Highly visible role, collaborating with senior leaders and the Controller
- Opportunity to put your stamp on this role and make decisions with direct impact
About Our Client
I'm partnered with the CFO at a multi-million dollar, manufacturing company located near Northbrook, IL. Our client is rapidly growing and has been servicing the medical, aerospace, and automotive industries. They have industry leading technology and over 40 years of experience in manufacturing space. Due to the immense growth they are experiencing, they are seeking to bring on a Senior Accountant!
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with GAAP
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform financial position/budget variance analyses
- Identify process improvements to increase efficiency of existing financial operations
- Research and analyze expense variances
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Ample written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Strong benefits
- Leading manufacturer
- Fast growing company
- Highly visible role, reporting to the Controller and partnering with senior leaders
- Mentorship and training from the team
- Awesome team culture
- Ownership of the accounting function
- Stable company with ample career progression
ContactJessica LeeQuote job refJN-042022-5590701Job summary Sector Accounting Sub Sector Financial Accounting Industry Industrial / Manufacturing Location Northbrook Contract Type Permanent Consultant name Jessica Lee Job Reference JN-042022-5590701 Stay signed in?
Get the best experience with faster job applications and easy access to your CV and profile.
This is not recommended for shared devices.
Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new accounting
jobs in northbrook