Principal .NET Developer
Edinburgh and Remote Working
Are you an experienced full-stack .NET Developer?
Can you deliver high quality components and help to technically drive solutions in an agile manner?
Do you want to do this for a company that is at the bleeding edge of technology?
If yes, then I want to talk with you!
We are looking for a Principal full stack .NET Developer to help deliver a number of solutions to out customers using the Microsoft stack of technologies.
We are looking for someone with a track record of working in an agile way and is used to working from user stories. This role will involve taking on the delivery from a technical perspective and helping in the design of high-level solutions. If desired, this role will offer you the opportunity to become a career mentor / manager, helping to shape the future of the next generation of developers.
Skills / Requirements
- .NET programming, using C#, and experience of .NET Core
- API development, including REST / JSON / SOAP
- Entity Framework
- ASP.Net MVC Web Development
- SQL Server
- Front-end development using e.g., HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, React etc.
- Working in an Agile - DevOps environment
- Experience in client-facing role
- Ability to work intuitively, alone with as part of a team environment
- Experience of leading small development teams
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment or apply using the link.