Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we're encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning.
We've been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN's Coolest Cloud companies. Account Executive (DMaas) - UKJob Mission: Build & sustain the growth of Cohesity Business in the UK Responsibilities:
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity solution to meet the customer's' business objectives and justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Build up the revenue to meet and over achieve the annual revenue targets
- Accurately forecasting business to meet quarterly targets
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
- Prior experience of building up new business from scratch
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success closing business with Major accounts, Experience including Banks and Financial Institute will be an added preference
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.COVID-19
Cohesity requires all employees who enter its U.S. offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.