PermanentAbout the Team
Change is critical for Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) to maintain its competitive edge and prosper within today's fastpaced insurance market. The Business Change department work with stakeholders throughout LSM to ensure that change is successful, and the maximum benefit is realised.
The Business Change team comprises the Business Solutions (Business Analysts), Project Delivery (Project Managers) and PMO teams and provides analysis, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within LSM and specifically provides:
Purpose of the Role
- Project Management resource to control the approval, delivery, and acceptance of all Liberty Specialty Markets' projects
- Business Analysis expertise to take business ideas or problems and develop these into quality solutions that provide maximum benefit to LSM
- A structured control framework that gives regular overview and status updates.
The Business Analyst / Product Analyst works as part of an agile team to deliver busines change outcomes. They carry out requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation tasks to ensure that the outcomes are the ideal solution for the business.
As part of the Agile delivery team they will help to ensure ongoing continuous improvement through the identification and championing of new standards and toolsetsKey Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, formats, and standards
- Contribute to projects as required to develop proposals, requirements, or another project documentation
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process descriptions
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems and processes
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Stakeholder management - support the product owner to interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations
- Contribute to the Business Solutions Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements, and other documentation
- Work effectively as part of a project team alongside the Product Owner, Scrum master and delivery team
- Accurately identify and estimate their deliverables
- Contribute to team quarterly planning and sets expectations for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities
- Participate in team demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies
- Support the use of product level KPIs to drive product decisions. Assist in the collecting KPI data and / or reinforcing their use in product decisions
- Supports creating and maintaining the backlog (including prioritisation and acceptance criteria)
About Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM)
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- London Market insurance experience
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously in teams
- Comfortable working with 'C' level stakeholders
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Ability to work to deadlines and to meet standards
- Wide range of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Agile highly desirable
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets.
Our people are key to our success. That is why "Put People First" is one of the five Liberty values which unite us as a global organisation. We bring this to life for our colleagues through:
- Offering a vibrant and inclusive environment and committing to their career development.
- Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). Our Inclusion Matters framework and employee-led networks strengthen the diversity of our workforce and our inclusive environment.
- Reinforcing that collaborating together to share our unique perspectives help us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our ambitious goals.
- A supportive culture, which includes promoting a healthy work-life balance and working flexibly.
For more information, please follow the links below: