Amazon is looking for a Merger & Acquisition Senior Program Manager to join the Product Assurance, Risk & Safety (PARS) WW PMO, who will be responsible for the overall project management of group-level M&A projects.
Key job responsibilities
This is an exciting and high visibility role. You will act as the main POC towards the Corporate Development team representing the interests of the PARS org while understanding their requirements and their project roadmap. You will engage with our internal stakeholders within PARS to identify the in-scope functions, required to support the individual M&A deals while providing due diligence support for assessment. You will be responsible for supporting the integration of transactions based on the models defined by the governance model and the overall strategy. As a Sr. Program manager, you will be responsible for managing the whole Project Life Cycle starting from project Inception, scoping, execution and ensuring project deliverables are within agreed time, cost and scope variables.
A successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Business, Engineering, or Communication.
- Relevant work experience in project/program management.
- Relevant M&A experience
- Capability of handling large cross-functional projects and teams simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading difficult negotiations and managing senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Bias for Action, and passion to get the right stuff done!
- Demonstrated business-writing skills.
- Experience working with Excel and other analytical software (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience using data and analytics to make informed decisions and "measure what you manage".
- Master's degree in Business, Management Economics, Finance etc.
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO) org or team.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated Customer Obsession and deep understanding of what metrics represent to business stakeholders.
- Recognized Project Management certification (Prince2, PMI etc.)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.